Here are the rules:
Create – and read! – a list of books that you’ve always heard others rave about, and thought you should read yourself… but always put off reading “until later”.
* You can choose books that you’ve recently heard of IF a bunch of people are raving about how good they are and how everyone should read them.
* Your list has to have at least 3 books on it. Of course, you can make it much longer than just 3 books. But, you could also just read 3. That’s up to you.
* Yes, your list of books can overlap with other challenges.
* There are no limitations on genre… books can be fiction, nonfiction, religious, secular, etc.
* Audiobooks and E-books are allowed.
* This is a PERPETUAL challenge, meaning it is ongoing ~ there is no time limit.
The link to the original site is http://ishouldread.wordpress.com/2008/05/16/coming-soon/
Here is my list so far:
- Against a Dark Background - Iain M. Banks
- All Quiet on the Western Front - Erich Maria Remarque
- Dust to Dust - Tami Hoag
- Kill the Messenger - Tami Hoag
- Prior Bad Acts - Tami Hoag
- Enchantment - Orson Scott Card
- Magic Street - Orson Scott Card
- Pastwatch - Orson Scott Card
- The Memory of Earth - Orson Scott Card
- Evermore - Alison Noel
- First They Killed My Father - Loung Ung
- Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil - John Behrendt
- The Final Empire (Mistborn: Book 1) - Brandon Sanderson
- The Heart is a Lonely Hunter - Carson McCullers
- Oryx and Crake - Margaret Atwood
- The Year of the Flood - Margaret Atwood
- Wizard's First Rule (Sword of Truth: Book 1) - Terry Goodkind
- Stolen - Kelley Armstrong
- Same Kind of Different as Me - Ron Hall and Denver Moore w/ Lynn Vincent