Here is my list (in progress):
1. Go to Carlsbad Caverns
2. Ride in a hot air balloon
3. Stop biting my cheeks - I stopped for over a year and stress has me back at it again. I feel ashamed.
4. Read 20 books this year - I know this is an abysmal goal, but I'm starting grad school this Spring and working full-time in another city. I am just hoping to hit the 20 book mark this year.
5. Do the pottery class I bought on Groupon
6. Complete The Count of Monte Cristo Read-a-Long with Lydia from The Literary Lollipop
8. Take the Salesforce.com Administrator exam and pass
9. Take a vacation somewhere...a real vacation--not just a weekend away in NM somewhere
10. Take advantage of the massage Groupon that I received for my birthday
12. Start blogging again on a more regular basis
13. Buy a more comfortable bed.
14. Get a new passport.
15. Finish my unfinished books from 2011 - I have never had so many books left unfinished as I did last year. It's embarrassing.
17. Go storm chasing with my weather friend!
18. Cook five meals this year.
19. Watch one DVD Netflix movie every month.
20. Have a nice dinner with my dad.