2010 Reading List

For 2010, I am trying a new way of posting my reading list. I have a chronological list on the left sidebar of my main blog page. For the ratings, click on the 2010 Books tab at the top of the main blog page. I hope that works out better than my plan for 2009--I accidentally deleted all my list and had to redo it!





Excellent, a favorite!

1. Dragonquest - Anne McCaffrey
2. The Waste Lands - Stephen King
3. Storm Front - Jim Butcher




Great read, almost perfect but not quite.

1. Wizard's First Rule - Terry Goodkind
2. The White Dragon - Anne McCaffrey
4. American on Purpose - Craig Ferguson




Really good read. Recommend it to people who like the author.

2. Stone of Tears - Terry Goodkind
3. Bridget Jones's Diary - Helen Fielding
4. Blood of the Fold - Terry Goodkind
5. Temple of the Winds - Terry Goodkind




Good read. Something was lacking for me, but the story was good or it was well written, but not both.

1. Middlesex - Jeffrey Eugenides
2. The Bourne Identity - Robert Ludlum
3. The Rowan - Anne McCaffrey
4. The Killing Floor - Lee Child
5. When the Bough Breaks - Jonathan Kellerman



              
OK, entertaining but not the best read around

1. The Cold Spot - Tom Piccirilli
2. Beat the Reaper - Josh Bazell
3. The Way of Shadows - Brent Weeks




Pick this up if you are out of other things to read and can't get another book.




Better left on the shelf and turn on the boob tube instead. I did not enjoy this book.




Why is this book in my possession? Well, at least I finished it.




I tried. I really did, but I just couldn't finish this book.
(I probably won't ever review books I don't completely finish)






Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 A Little Bookish |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.