Here is the info:
The rules are simple:
- Pick a number of books you’d like to read in one year
- Choose those books from your OWN collection
- Read them between January 1, 2010 and December 31, 2010
And, that’s it!
Some other guidelines for this challenge:
- Re-Reads are NOT allowed (the challenge is to get more of your own books read that have been sitting there waiting!)
- Audiobooks & e-books ARE allowed
- You do NOT need a blog to participate — you can leave comments on this post with your progress
She is going to post a Mr. Linky to sign up for the challenge on January 1, 2010. If you are interested, please visit her blog and sign up! It looks like a lot of fun!
I will post another blog entry with my list of books toward the end of the year which is coming up soon! Be sure to check back to see my list. If you are entering the challenge as well, make sure you post a comment with a link to your blog so that I can look at your list too!