Oh boy....I am SO late in posting this! Kat from Kat's Books blog gave me a blog award a few weeks ago (January 15 to be exact) and in my laziness, I am just writing about it today. It's not that I didn't appreciate it because I do. I thought it was so nice of her to mention by blog! Honestly, I have trouble accepting praise for some reason and it contributed to my sloth about posting the award.
Here are the rules for the Our Lovely Blog Award:
Accept the award, and post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link. Pass the award to 5 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know that they have been chosen for this award.I am passing the award on to these 5 blogs:
- Ready When You Are, C.B. - I am really enjoying his Read the Book, See the Movie Challenge, and he always has thoughtful reviews on interesting books.
- Misfit Salon - I love the thoughtful posts on this blog. They are always thought provoking.
- Exploring Worlds - Cam runs the Anne McCaffrey and All Her Worlds group on Shelfari and I love reading her insights on fantasy novels.
- Caroline Bookbinder - I initially took a look at Carin's blog because she is the only person I have EVER seen with the same spelling of name as I have! Not only does she have the same name as I do, but she runs a great book blog with really interesting blog entries.
- Post Grad Haircut - I just discovered this blog this evening when Samantha visited and left a comment on my blog. I went and had a look at her blog which is devoted to different art forms and her small business, SamMade. I also took a look at her business website, and I have to say that I love her bags! They are super cute!
...And last, but certainly not least, I want to give a BIG THANK YOU to Kat at Kat's Books! Please go and check out her blog. I also follow her blog which I read regularly. She always reviews interesting books that I usually end up putting on my TBR list.