Fantasy Challenge 2010


After thinking for weeks about whether or not I should sign up for one final challenge, I decided that the Fantasy Reading Challenge hosted by Royal Reviews wouldn't be too difficult for me to complete in 2010.

For my level, I have chosen Addicted and will read 12 Fantasy novels in 2010. Shouldn't be too hard since Fantasy is my favorite genre, right?!!




Here are the instructions from Royal Reviews in case you are interested in signing up:

The Fantasy Reading Challenge can include YA Fantasy or Historical Fantasy, Science Fiction Fantasy or any other sub genre of Fantasy. There really are no limits to this challenge as Fantasy is such a wide and varied genre. Just enjoy and have fun! I'm planning on reading the Katherine Kerr Deverry series if anyone would like to join me in a read along.

Challenge Guidelines:
1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
--Non-Bloggers: Include your information in the comment section.

2. There are four levels:

-- Curious – Read 3 Fantasy Fiction novels.

-- Fascinated – Read 6 Fantasy Fiction novels.

-- Addicted – Read 12 Fantasy Fiction novels.

-- Obsessed – Read 20 Fantasy Fiction novels.

3. Any book format counts.

4. You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.

5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010.

6. When you sign up under Mr. Linky, put the direct link to the post about the Fantasy Fiction Reading Challenge. Include the URL so that other participants can find join in and read your reviews and post.





**Edit**
I lied. I am going to do OBSESSED and read 20 Fantasy novels because I realized that this month alone I plan to read three fantasy novels. 
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 A Little Bookish |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.