My Bucket List








My Bucket List



So, I’ve been thinking about doing a bucket list for some time and I have a mental list in my head, but I’ve never actually written it down. Now I’m not dying or anything. This is just for fun! I may never get to do some of these things, but they are all things that I would really like to do someday!



1. See the All Blacks perform the Haka at a rugby match
2. See the Southern Cross in the sky
3. Go to Manitoba and do the polar bear tour at Cape Churchill
4. Learn a foreign language fluently
5. Live overseas for at least one to two years
6. Go hang gliding
7. Visit Newfoundland and Prince Edward Island
8. Visit Australia and New Zealand
9. Get my master’s degree
10. Dance with a stranger
11. Go on a sleigh ride that is pulled by reindeer
12. Color my hair a weird color like purple or maroon (maybe just partially)
13. Have children
14. Own a rescue greyhound
15. Own a Peel P50
16. Do a full twist on a trampoline
17. Have someone tell me they like me “just as I am” (yes, I am channeling Bridget Jones and Mark Darcy)
18. Learn to hula dance
19. Send a secret to Postsecret
20. Go to an NBA game
21. Go out on a lobster boat and catch some lobster
22. Swim with dolphins
23. Give a stranger a hug and buy them a cup of coffee when they are having a bad day
24. See the Northern Lights
25. Be a cartoon voice
26. Take a hot air balloon ride
27. Go to Easter Island
28. Hold a baby chimpanzee or baby gorilla
29. Write my name in a giant lawn with a riding lawn mower
30. Have a spa day with a facial, back massage, and foot massage
31. Hold a wombat (I know…they are nature’s speed humps, but they are so cute)
32. Learn to play the violin
33. Take a solo trip somewhere (maybe Ireland...that's my current first choice!)


I will probably keep adding to this list, but this is what I have so far.

What would you put on your bucket list? If you are interested in sharing a list of your own, feel free to sign the linky here!




Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 A Little Bookish |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.