A few weeks ago, Whitney from She's Too Fond of Books awarded me the Happy 101 Blog Award. I really like this award because it lets everyone who is awarded share 10 things that make them happy. What a nice idea!
Here are 10 things that make me happy:
- Route 44 Sonic Unsweetened Ice Tea with extra ice (LOVE Sonic Ice)
- Curling up with a good book that sucks me into a different world
- Snuggling with my dogs Turbo and Max (and walking them too!)
- Laughing about ridiculous things
- Reading new messages posted on my favorite Shelfari groups (Anne McCaffrey and All Her Worlds and Fantasy/Science Fiction Book of the Month)
- Tabi socks
- Listening to music
- Reading other people's blogs
- Watching a good movie/TV show (currently obsessed with The Pacific, Castle, and Firefly)
- Traveling to other countries
I also get to pass this award onto a few blogs! These are blogs I read fairly consistently and really enjoy.
- Kristi at Kristi Mingo's Thoughts
- Trish at 100 Mile Fitness Challenge (for the months of January - March 2010)
- Carin at Caroline Bookbinder
- Lori at Escape Between the Pages
- Orchid at The Haunting of Orchid Forsythia
I love reading all these blogs on a regular basis! Thanks again to Whitney at She's Too Fond of Books (whose blog I also enjoy reading regularly)!